Wednesday 28 January 2015

Sweet Potato Salad

One of my new years resolutions was to try and eat healthier, fresher food. I am slowly making changes to my diet to try and include these foods into my everyday routine, this is one of my new favourites along with salt and vinegar kale chips (recipe soon)! You can use whatever quantities of the ingredients you like, it's completely up to you depending on how big a portion you want. 
Chop the sweet potato and drizzle with olive oil, cook for 10 minutes.
Finely chop 1 quarter of the chilli and a small bunch of corriander. Add half a teaspoon of smoked paprika to the cous cous and cover with boiling water.
Take the sweet potato out of the over and add the chickpeas and cook for 10 more minutes.
Combine all of the ingredients and your tasty salad is ready! Super healthy and really delicious.

2 comments:

);